|When:||Back to Calendar February 16, 2013 @ 12:00 pm|
|Repeats:||Weekly on Saturday until March 25, 2013||✔ Add to Calendar Add to Google Calendar|
|Cost:||$25.00 entry fee|
Enter in one of the best tournaments located in central Arkansas, The Greers Ferry Lake World Walleye Classic!
Tournament runs from Noon, February 16th to Noon, March 23rd
Entry Fee: $25.00
Please mail entries to:
Greers Ferry Lake Walleye Tourament
455 Red Rock Road
Scotland, AR 72141
The Fairfield Bay Marina is the official weigh-in site.
Open Daily 8:00am-4:00pm
Five percent of the purse (after expenses) goes to the largest legal walley caught each week during the five-week tournament. The week runs from moon on Saturday to noon on Saturday. Of the remaining purse, the following will be paid to the five largest fish 28 inches and over caught during the tournament:
1st Place: 40%
2nd Place: 26%
3rd Place: 7%
1. Fish must be caught in Greers Ferry Lake or tributaries
2. All Arkansas Game and Fish and Corp of Engineers rules apply.
3. Entrants must have a valid Arkansas fishing license, unless 15 or younger.
4. Fish must be caught on a hand held pole.
5. Fish must be weighed in only by the contestant catching the fish.
6. Fish must be fresh and gills must be pink in color-not ash or white-not frozen or semi-frozen.
7. You can have only one fish 28 inches or over on the board at one time.
8. You cannot hold 1st place if you held 1st place the previous year.
9. You may win largest weekly fish once during the tournament.
10. In case of a tie, first fish weighed in wins.
11. If all places are not filled, money will go toward door prizes.
12. Entries must be turned in by noon February 16th; mailed entries must be postmarked by February 15th.
13. All entries must contain a valid fishing license number or the entry will be void.