Indian Hills Golf Course is an 18-hole championship layout that is located in the “foothills of the Ozarks.” There are four sets of tees for players of all abilities to enjoy the natural surroundings as they make their way around one of the best kept secrets for championship golf in Arkansas. Indian Hills Golf Course is known by its tree lined fairways, deep bunkers, small sloped greens, and the Indian Rock Cave located off number nine fairway.
The signature hole at Indian Hills is the par three seventeenth hole that players must hit across a large ravine to an elevated green that slopes severely from back to front. Players who hit great shots beneath the hole will rewarded with an excellent chance at birdie. Shots missing the green will require a great up and down to save par. Indian Hills Golf Course is true yet fair test of golf and welcomes all players to come and test their skills on this challenging layout.
Indian Hills offers dining in the 19th Hole Tuesday – Saturday for our members and guests. The 19th Hole is also a great place to grab a cold beverage after a round of golf and even off the lake!
- For more information, please visit the Indian Hills Country Club Online…
- Visit the Indian Hills Country Club Pro Shop
- Are you interested in Golf Lessons? click here…
- Learn about Indian Hills Country Club’s Golf Fees
- Register your tee-times online, click here…
- Download your Indian Hills Country Club Scorecards
- Golf Tournaments & Events, click here…
Indian Hills Golf Operations Staff
- Josh Little, Head Golf Professional
- Reed McBride, Golf Shop Assistant
- Dwight ‘Skip’ Kay, Outside Golf Operations
Indian Hills Golf Maintenance Staff
- David Delk, Golf Course Superintendent